Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving day!

Thanksgiving day has come and gone!! All the preparation, all the eating and all the visiting with the family. That's what a love about this day. We started our day by having dad put in the turkey nice and early. Then calling all the girls to go hiking at the Wind Caves. I hope someone took pictures. I didn't go, I was watching Dana's little girls and finishing up the cooking. Then everyone came over and we ate till we couldn't eat another bite! We had Shawneen and Ben and girls, Dana and Marshall and girls, Lauren and Phill, Jamie, Taylor, Jessie and also Paul and Margaret and their kids (Ben's Brother and family) So we had a housefull. Of course, my camera is dead and Jamie has the charger which she can't find. And I started with the Video camera, but got caught up with everything, that I didn't video past 2 minutes!! Oh well, we will do it all again next year. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thanks for calling today! Your sewing group looks like an incredible amount of fun... I felt the holiday spirit just from looking at the pictures. I am mailing you four cookbooks tomorrow so share with your girls. Tell Shawneen that I am thinking of her. We miss you guys. Have a wonderful holiday and after we get back from our trip, maybe we can talk about oranges, or better yet, maybe I can fly down, get a burrito and pick up some oranges.