Monday, June 1, 2009

Jamie had a Birthday!!


I am such a terrible mom! My number 3 child had a birthday and I missed telling the world cuz I was at Girls Camp!! And to top it off, I don't have any recent photos of her except for me and her at a lunch last year and most recent, her birthday dinner at Olive Garden!! She was born on May 28th, we like to tell her story because her doctor was a little late getting to the hospital and between him and the emergency doctor, they caught her as she was scooting out!!! No stopping this child from coming into the world. And then I like to add, that the next morning I really got a good look at her and called my mom with my news that she was my blond baby with blue eyes. It was really a shock to me. Never really thought I would have a baby like her. What a wonderful blessing she has been in my life. We love you Jamie, with all my heart! tu mom :)

No comments: