Sunday, October 11, 2009

October already!


Haven't been to my site in ages as we all can tell. I totally spaced on Sept so I will skip it for now. And here we are, a few weeks into October now! Lets see Chica and Diego got together, so we will have puppies soon. Check out Dec. 10th. Went to Mitt Romneys luncheon, that was great..I post a picture, oh, and Jamie picked out my blouse:) I've put up my Halloween stuff. We are heading to Disneyland tomorrow for the kids Oct. break! Jamies boyfriend asked James if he could marry her!! Thats the big news for this month. And I am making gingerbread+pumpkin loafs and corn chowder soup for dinner this Sunday. Next Sunday its our Stake Conference. Enjoyed Gen. Conference alot! And now I've got to clean my kitchen....yikes! I promise to do better next time. My facebook page distracts me from this, thats why this is late... sorry!

3 comments:

Phil and Lauren said...

I really hope Jamie doesnt read this if Thatcher wanted her engagement to be a surprise haha Thats so cool that you got to meet Mitt! I'll try and post soon, love you have fun in Disneyland...with out me!

Christine said...

engagement??? I'm glad I read your blog... need pics please!

Marshall and Dana said...

mom does Jamie know that Thatcher asked dad?? You might want to edit your post if she doesn't. :) You don't want people congratulating her when it hasn't happened yet!!