Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some Pictures of my Dad!






I never know where my words are going to go, but let me tell alittle about the pictures:1. My dad in his Navy suit! We still have his suit. I think Albert my brother has it. 2. My dad with me and mom, its taken during our Golden Days Parade in Fairbanks. I thing my dad looks like a Dictator here. :)3. My dad at the trailer park. This was our official first home. We were renters first when we moved to Alaska. It was a little trailer with a leanto attached and I slept in the hall way. :( 4. Dad and Uncle John, his bosom buddy! 5. Dad and me at a birthday party. Sorry, can't remember who or when.

1 comment:

eva said...

What great pictures! I just love Uncle Albert. I remember working with him when I was 14 doing drywall. That was a fun time. Next time you talk to him tell him hello for me!