Sunday, October 2, 2011

Catchin' up!

I see that I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd give it a try!! Its fall here in AZ. And where I live, you can't tell very well. So I am out adding a little bit of Halloween onto my porch and in my house. I love this holiday, as my kids can tell. :) My daughter Lauren and Phil had their first child- baby Ethan. What a beautiful gift from our Heavenly Father! I love my grandchildren, up to 9 now, with the 10th on its way next April from Shawneen.
School has started also. I have Jessie in 10th grade now. Just one school to carpool now. Its amazing how sad I was when I drove my daughter there the first day of school! My next daughter, Taylor, is at BYU-I now. Her freshmen year. She's staying at Royal Crest Apt and I hope she enjoys her time there. She's not a big caller on the phone to me. But thats okay if she's studying that is... Then there's Jamie who works with her dad up in Globe. She's met a new-someone and we are really liking this young man! Her eyes light up everytime she see's (and not the See's candy kinda look) him. So that's it so far I will come back to this to post some pictures later!!

1 comment:

Phil and Lauren said...

I think Ethan is grand baby number 8, unless you have another one you aren't telling us about...lexi, hannah, emme, payton, livi, mia, james, ethan=8 and nine on the way! We keep popping them out like its nobodys business. love you