Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Hi, today is my sister-in-laws birthday! Hers is the same day as my moms and thats how I remember it all the time. She lives in Alaska with my brother Pete and their kids. One is on a mission and one is going to BYU-I and the younger ones are in school up in Fairbanks. Just wanted to let her know I was thinking of her and if she was here I'd take her to the movies and buy her her own popcorn because I am not a very good sharer when it comes to movie popcorn and then we'd go get our nails done. Anyways, Chris, have a great DAY!! love ya, Andie

2 comments:

Shawneen said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Chris!!!

Christine said...

Thanks everyone... you know I felt "OLD" this year... next year, let it be known that I am going to be 42 again...I am not even kidding... :)