Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Shawneen!!

Today is Shawneen's birthday!! She was born in 1981 at Utah Valley Hospital in Provo, Utah.
We named her Shawneen because her dad used to sell microwaves door-to-door (yes, back then it was done that way) and he met an Indian family that had a little girl with that name. It means "sunshine" and we thought that was a great name for our little girl. She has been a joy ever since and I just wanted the world to know how much her dad and I love her!! We love you sweetie!! Happy 27th !! Love ya, tu mom

2 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Shawneen! I wish I was there to babysit so you could go to lunch with your girlfriends or something... I hope you had a great day!

Shawneen said...

Thanks mom for going into labor and having me that late evening day! And for giving me a life full of love, fun, disipline, sisters, wisdom, happiness,support and joy. And for showing me how to be a good mom to my girls! love you!