Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dana's Birthday!!

Dana turned 25 on July 25 (Friday). What a fun day we had. It was our weekend to have the dental staff come stay at the Westin in Scottsdale and the hotel was so nice to stay in. I would recommend them any time. We all got there about the same time and checked in and promptly put on our suits and went to their pool!! The water was a little warm for me but the kids sure loved it. Then we went out to dinner at Bennihana's which was Danas choice. Great food and the babies loved watching our chief. It was also cool to realize that Marshall was talking to his chief in Chinese. What a gift! The next morning we had a big buffet for breakfast and decided to come home to our pool because, can you believe this, it was cooler water!! Anyways, I hope Dana you had a nice birfday and to know that we love you very much. You and Marshall and your 2 babies make me and dad so proud. Love ya, tu mom

3 comments:

Christine said...

I saw pics on Dana's blog, sounds like so much fun. we LOVE Scottsdale and we also LOVE your pool! Its been raining here for several days, and now that the Fair has started, we are assured of at least 8 more days of sogginess. The rivers is high and everyone is fearing a flood (some areas have already flooded). It makes me want to come to your house for a BBQ ... Love ya...

Tatiana said...

Hi Tia Andie! Wow I just found all your family.I love it. You guys are my favorites and I miss your fam so so much. I am glad to hear Dana is back in town. I want to come and see you all sometime! Sounds like you guys had a good time with the staff get together and Dana's bday! Keep in touch. Love ya.

eva said...

ANDIE LOU!!!!! I'm glad you're blogging! Tatiana told me she found you. Your page looks good. I love the pic of your mom and dad. I have to tell Tatiana to fix things on my blog for me cuz i usually mess up what she's done. I'm also on facebook. Hope all is well your way! Love, Little Eva