Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Salmon River Rafting trip!

Wow, what a fun trip! I would recommend this for any family wanting to do something different. It was for 3 days and our guides did everything for us!! Didn't have to cook a thing. The weather was perfect and of course, the water was cold but we got used to it. We stayed in a nice bed and breakfast the night before we went to the river and that was sure pretty too. If you go to my kids blogs, they will probably have pictures! I tried my camera but it died, so I only have 4 shots and I will see if my kids can put them on for me. Anyways, this was something new for us. Next year we will probably try the beach route in Carlsbad, CA if we can. Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

Cute slide show mom. Can you email me those pics? Thanks love you!

Christine said...

I have a few questions...
1. Please tell me all the nick names... Jethro? ha ha!
2. How rough was the water?
3. Why didn't you call me and ask me to come down there and take care of the babies?
This truly looked like fun, we want to go sometime... I am glad that you all post pics... Love ya!