Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve at the Smith House!







Christmas Eve is a great time for the all of us to get together! We did it at our house and Lauren was the program director for this year. Taylor read a story, Marshall and Ben read about Samual the Lamanite and the birth of the Savior, Dad sang "Silent Night" in German with Jessie singing in English, Shawneen sang us a song with Lorraine playing the piano for us. And me and Dana took pictures. We ate alot and had our traditional Pizza, my green chili, Aunt Eva's tamale's, Serrano's great bean dip with chips and any other snack we could come up with. My diet went out the window from Thanksgiving on. Then we passed out the girls jammies and the boys jammie bottoms, so that we could get ready for Santa! Here is some pictures, hope you like them.

2 comments:

Christine said...

LOVE THE JAMMIES! I think I will also start that tradition of new jammies on Christmas Eve. We sat in the Vancouver airport that night but finally made it to Seattle, traveled to Maui on Christmas day and now we are here! Your family pics are beautiful and it makes me wish we were in Arizona.. Merry Christmas to all of you, we love you guys!

eva said...

I don't have six daughters but I hope to make that up with grandchildren so we can do special programs like that! How fun to have a program! Hopefully next year I'll be in Phx for Christmas!