Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My 30th Anniversary!




Yesterday, on Dec.29, 1978, my husband and I were married in the Salt Lake City Temple. We've been married now for 30 years. Its amazing to me, that our number is so high. I always looked at it as something that belonged to my folks. But its us this time. We have 6 beautiful daughters and 3 are married now. Its been fun to have son-in-laws now! We have 4 granddaughters, with one on the way. Yes, we have been blessed. I should say I have been blessed! I love my girls, but most of all, I love my husband. He has been my best friend and I look forward to alot more years ahead of us. Maybe go on a mission together, who knows what the future will bring! Heres a few pictures, kinda a then and now look at the two of us. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Phil and Lauren said...

Aww mom you guys are so cute! Hope you had a great 30th! We love you both!

Christine said...

Congrats Andie and Jim... Love the pics. Life is good. Love you guys, I'm glad we are related!

Tatiana said...

Wow what a good looking couple you guys are! 30 years is a really long time. To us only-been-married-for-almost-3-years-kids, it's a long time! CONGRATS!

eva said...

I remember that day! Congratulations! I think you and Debbie look more and more alike as you guys get older...you both age well!!!! hahahaha It's in the genes!

eva said...

I forgot about Jim...he ages well too!!! (sorry Jim)

eva said...

I forgot another thing....the first picture of you all is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawneen said...

You guys still look as good as when you were married! That give me hope. Congratulations on 30yrs! You guys have been the best examples anyone could ask for on how to have a lasting love filled marriage! I love you guys!

Marshall and Dana said...

I love the pics! You guys look so cute! I'm glad I came from good stock! Congrats on 30 yrs. Wow thats a long time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 30 years - it looks like you've had/and still have a wonnerful life. :)
Thank you for your kind words! :) I appreciate your encouragement and comfort.
God bless you continually!