Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rocky Point!!






Okay, I really didn't have to go to Rocky Point but...I did anyways. If you go to Dana's blog, she explains it better, so here's the short version...I wanted to go for the fun of it! :) So I called my Aunt Eva and asked her if she wanted to go too and off we went, me, my aunt and Jessie. Took Marshall's birth certificate for our excuse and left Sunday morning. Dana found us because we were going passed them and then we met up with them at their condo. Here are some pictures, by the way, Rocky Point is in Mexico, about 4 hrs from Phoenix. Great place to go!! Enjoy...

6 comments:

Christine said...

looks like a ton of fun... I have never been down there yet... Pete has good memories... Great pics of Aunt Eva!

Phil and Lauren said...

Im still a little bitter that you guys went a week after I left AZ, but the pictures are way cute and we can't wait to get invited next year. Love you!

Christine said...

maybe we need to rent the "quilt retreat condo" in rocky point? (see above comment on prior blog entry)...

Christine said...

Correction: check out my other comment on your other post...:)

eva said...

That looks like fun! I'm happy to see Tia Eva having a good time. Are those strawberry daiquiris? Yum!!!!

Andie said...

Eva, yes they are daiquiris, VIRGIN daiquiris, you silly goose! But what was the cutest, were the whipped cream glasses that they gave to the kids! Look on Dana's blog, she has a picture of it I think. You gotta go with us sometime! :)