Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back from the LA Market!

Just wanted to post a note about the LA Market! What a fun trip! I went with Kathy King, Kerree Cannon and Sandra Biehl and it was fun. What a great bunch of women to know and work with. We did it for Desert Club and these ladies are on the Gala Committee this year. I am on the Tickets Committee so I didn't have to look for anything inparticular. What a relief, so I went to enjoy the company and see what was new and offer my 2 cents worth if they wanted it. I bought a few things and hopefully didn't go overboard on my own spending. I will know though when things start coming in. :) Now its time for laundry and getting into my routine here at home!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Someday... I am going to go with you. I will carry luggage or something so that I will have an "official role."

Andie said...

You would be welcome anytime!