Thursday, July 2, 2009

A long, long, longggg....time ago a little girl was born!

Okay, so I am not the best story book writer... So today's my birthday and I thought I'd just let the world know and my family. To thank everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday and for all my gifts from the family and friends. Today was a good day! I did basically wanted I wanted to do..I bought some church clothes, went to dinner with my hubby and Jessie and then right on to a movie "Ice Age". Which I thought was very cute!! Anyways love you all and now back to normal life. The End! :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh dear... I forgot again... bad, very bad. Happy BIrthday Andie! I am so very glad that you were born! You are a wonderful Sister -in-law and we need to move closer to each other so that we can sew and chase little kids all day long... sounds like heaven to me... I am glad your day was fun. Had I been there, I would have made you a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting... or whatever you wanted.

Christine said...

PS: I entered your birthday into my iPhone and set three reminders starting a week before your birthday... so I have solved my forgetfulness problem regarding your special day. Barring the death of my iPhone... I shall not forget, ever again... Love C.

eva said...

When i got back from Nauvoo I remembered it was your birthday...July 3...Sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!