Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yesterday was Dana's BIRTHDAY!


I know Dana..sorry..I gotta update my pictures of your family!!

Yes, it was Dana's Birthday yesterday and I really wanted this to post with the correct date! Sorry Dana :( Anyways, she is my numero dos baby (thats 2 for anyone who doesn't understand 'dos') Shes the one I remember the most when I delivered her because I kept on saying "get the toes out". It felt like her feet were dragging through my belly as she was coming out. Its hard to explain. She was my longest at 21 and 3/4 in length. It was like they were unrolling her as she came out. And then we would take pictures of her and she always gave us a scrowl, no smile! Thankfully that changed. Now she this grown up woman, all married with 2 cute daughters and twins on the way. She likes to surprise us! Dana, I love you, your sisters love you and all the rest of the relatives! What a great blessing you have been to dad and me! love ya, tu mom and dad

2 comments:

Phil and Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Dana! Love you

Marshall and Dana said...

Thanks mom! I love you too!!