Thursday, March 26, 2009

NEW YORK CITY!! Start here for the story!




Hi everyone, I can't believe its been almost a month since I posted on my blog. Alots been going on and so for the latest, I thought I'd tell about Taylor's and I recent trip! We were invited to go to NYC during my kids spring break and it was a blast. I felt very fortunate to be able to spend this time with my daughter, uno y uno! There is so much to say so I will start with the plan. Karen Marsh has a tradition of taking their kids to NYC when they turned 16 so this time, they added friends to their trip. There were 4 moms and 4 daughters, me and Taylor, Kim R. and Reilly ( I don't know how she spells her name), Shelly R. and Bailey, and Karen and her daughter Mindy. I knew Karen and Kim already, so this a great opportunity to get to know Shelly better. Karen and I flew out Tuesday night, the 17th of March and met up with the rest of the group Wed. morning. The others had come in on Monday. We had the priviledge of staying at The Plaza, right by Central Park. I am going to try to insert a picture here, okay the pictures went to the top: 1. The Plaza at night!, 2. Resturant as you walked in abit, 3. Mindy and Tate when we first arrive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT pics - yesh - I found the rest of them. ;) Love the music too. :) Goes great!