Thursday, March 26, 2009

NYC - Last of pics (Scroll dn to bottom of NYC posts)





Okay, check out my watches!! The diamond one worth $150,000... the jewel-encrusted bee one, worth $250,000. Ya, those were amazing. They are in Bergdorf and Goodman Store. The lady actually draped them on my arm :). The next 2 are at the St. Patrick Cathedral, St. Patrick has green candles!, and lastly, the Apple Store, its actually downstairs under the glass blg.
All in all, this trip was amazing. Love to do it again! Does this trip count as Taylors senior trip? Thats the question of the day!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Fun beyond belief! I get to go there next month (8-12), Ill probably skip the diamond watches and spend a lot of time in the Apple store because my macbook just crashed (my fault totally... macs are awesome). Your senior trip question... hmm, I feel this takes some face to face discussion. Lets go to NY again in May and put our heads together (oh wait, school is out by then.)

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics - I love the watches - I can't believe that people can afford that stuff - just for a watch.
So how long were you there? 10 days?
God bless and thanks for sharing - put up some more pics if you can. :)

Unknown said...

What a fun trip. One day I will get there, along with all the other places I want to see. I would say this counts as a senior trip. That's my vote.

Marshall and Dana said...

I say it counts as a senior trip fore sure!