Saturday, March 28, 2009

Going to the Temple in NYC!

Okay, I forgot to talk of the temple in NYC. I didn't take pictures or anything, but it was a nice experience so I just wanted to add a few more thoughts... First of all, Kim and I went and we met up there. Our session started at 6:30 am. I was up and ready to go and heres the best part, I TOOK A TAXI BY MYSELF, AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING!!! I know that may not mean alot to you folks, but for me it was a milestone. It was dark, I didn't really know where I was going, plus my driver's english wasn't that great. All I know, is on the side of this one building, the words.."Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" came into view and I told the cabbie, "We're here...stop!" It was a nice, quiet session and when we came out, the sun was up, wind was blowing, and I am the only one with no nylons or socks and I felt like I had the whitest legs in the world and everyone was looking at me. (not really) I didn't come prepared for my skirt and I only had my shoes that go with pants. Oh well, "Oh, how lovely was the morning...". Thanks for everyones comments, too. :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

white legs= purity...

eva said...

I checked out all your NYC posts...crazy fun!!!!! I would count it as a senior trip because how are you going to top that! I'm sure Taylor can think of something.