Thursday, March 26, 2009

NYC - Day 1


Okay, I was trying to remember the order of things, but on that first day my mind is kindv'e a blur. I do know we saw "Phantom of the Opera" . It was great but it was at the end of our day and remember, we had been flying in the night before, so we were really tired...gotta see it again someday! We ate at deli's in the mornings, usually had a late lunch or early dinner, then snacked after the shows. We hit "Serendippidy" and had their frozen hot chocolate ice cream. Very ymmy place! I didn't have a picture of that place for some reason. We saw the Empire State building! Found an H&M store and a Strawberry store. Didn't go in though, because we were on our way to Emp. St. Bld. We ate at a TGIF also. As I said, my memory of exact days we did this stuff is very limited. But we did do it! :)

No comments: