Sunday, April 19, 2009

And the WINNER is...







Of course we have a winner, but it wasn't without a struggle! :) When you have more kids we had to be creative. Lets face it, we didn't have the biggest backyard and the kids like to think they know where the best egg will be. But dad fooled them again! It was awesome, he had it hidden in an old orange that had fallen off the tree and was a little open because the bugs had gotten to it. One of the eggs had fallen in the pool too. Marshall fished that one out. ( I know, no swimming on Sunday) We made a decision on the spot that next year we are going to do this on a Saturday. And the lucky winner this year was BENJAMIN!! ... Then the next step, is everyone counts their loot and we see who got the most! I can't remember who got the most, but thats okay, everyone did fine. Ready for next year, oh and Jamie did share with her friend!

1 comment:

Shawneen said...

Yah! Thats my man! I dont know how he did it, but he did! and now he can get me something fancy for my birthday, so thanks mom and dad! I feel kinda bad for Lauren and Phil, they really didn't have a chance using Diego as their "stand in", the orange scent threw him off or else I know he would have won it. O well!