Sunday, April 19, 2009

After Easter Pictures!






Well, I am not very current on my updates so thought I'd try today one week later. For my family, I love to have a big Easter dinner followed by our Easter egg hunt! I also make a big basket for the family to have all their Easter treats in one place. Learned this idea from Jim's sister Peggy, cuts down on pressure for individual baskets...yea! Anyways, we like to put money in our eggs and have a "special" egg for the kids to try for. We also have the older ones tie themselves to each other so its a little bit harder. Of course, their dad weak and lets them untie each other only after a few minutes and they are off...each on their own. Of course, we give the babies first dibs on the lawn then let the older ones take over. It is pretty funny to watch!! So heres some pictures and I'll try to add a comment in some if I can. :)

1 comment:

Marshall and Dana said...

Oh my babies are so cute! Thanks for the Easter Fun!