Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Shawneen!!





Yes, today is the day my first born was born! All 8 lbs, "something" ounces. :) Remember, Bean, your mother is getting older. She was my "Michellen tire" baby. Just like I was, hee, hee! Anyways, she turned 28 today. Man, my kids are getting old on me. I just wanted the world to know that I love her dearly, and appreciate her words of wisdom when I need them and her continued growth with her own little family. Its wonderful to watch her raise her own children and take care of her husband! She is expecting her 3rd child and it is going to be a boy... I know,weird huh?! We are all looking forward to the new little critter to join herd and I've already got it from Shawneen's younger sisters, that they are not changing the baby's diapers! What a hoot, thats going to have to change. Anyways, sweetie, we love you lots!! tu mom and dad

2 comments:

Phil and Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Shawneen!! We love you!

Shawneen said...

Thanks Mom for the Birthday post! I know its crazy that I am getting so old! Dad keeps looking at me and telling me he cant believe I am already on kid #3, because that is how many he had and you had in your families. Tell the girls a deals a deal, I changed them, now they change mine, boy or no boy! ha ha